In a further update to Scotland Yard’s investigation into a sadistic child abuse ring operating in the corridors of power, police have stated that their prime witness is credible as they investigate claims that at least one boy was murdered by a senior Conservative politician.
The investigating team are appealing for more witnesses to come forward.
Detective Superintendent Kenny McDonald, the lead officer for the operation, said that their witness known as ‘Nick’ had been spoken to by murder detectives and specialist child abuse investigators. “They and I believe what Nick is saying to be credible and true hence why we are investigating the allegations he has made to us.
“I appeal to men who were subjected to abuse 30 years ago to come forward. We are also investigating the murder of three young boys – we are determined to find answers.”
Now in middle age, Nick has given partial names of other children who were abused and has given names of “VIPs” alleged to be involved in the abuse. He is understood to have been scared of reprisals for telling detectives about the things powerful people did to him and other children.
Police promised on Thursday to investigate “without fear or favour” but declined to say if any of those named by Nick had been interviewed as witnesses or suspects.
Nick has claimed that he was abused from the age of seven to 16 by groups of men, including at parties and at places across London and the Home Counties including military bases.
One claimed venue was at least one flat at Dolphin Square in Pimlico, central London, a residential development near Parliament that has long been popular with MPs. Police yesterday said that Nick described how a car came to collect him and he would be driven to Dolphin Square and was subjected to abuse by individuals and groups.
It is believed that every weekend in the late seventies and early eighties groups of vulnerable boys were smuggled to an address in the exclusive development by the Thames close to Parliament.
There, after being plied with alcohol, they suffered sickening sexual assaults by the rich and powerful including Tory MPs, and one victim says some children were eventually killed.
Nick says a Conservative cabinet minister watched two men kill a second boy in a depraved sexual assault a year later.
He also claims to have seen a boy of 10 or 11 being run over in broad daylight in a street in South West London in 1979.
The high-power abuse ring is believed to have been abusing children as recently as the late 1990s early 2000s.
Feel free to leave your comments below. Comments have to be approved – but we don’t censor alternative opinions and information – we just don’t like spam.
Don’t forget to visit our NEW site too:
Information he revealed in 1969 has come true, and so will his revelations of plans for the future of the world, society – AND YOU!
If you would like to donate to us to help with the annual cost of operating Order Of Truth, please use the Paypal button below. Every donation is appreciated. Thank you.